CAN YOU SOLVE THE MYSTERY??? Who was the murderer? What was the murder weapon? Where did the murder happen?
- Mr. Green in the hall with the lead pipe?
- Ms. Scarlet in the lounge with the rope?
- Mrs. White in the billiard room with the revolver?
- Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the wrench?
- Mrs. Peacock in the study with the knife?
- or Professor Plum in the kitchen with the candlestick?
You must pay close attention to the CLUES to find out!
As the weather grows colder, it’s a perfect time for another night out at the theater…
We are proud to announce the arrival of the latest production in ESA’s storied theatrical history:
CLUE!… A MURDER MYSTERY
This production will be performed in the Essex Street Academy Auditorium 350 Grand Street New York, NY 10002.
The dates and times are as follows
Wednesday February 6th at 6:15 p.m.
Thursday February 7th at 6:15 p.m.
Friday February 8th at 6:15 p.m.
Admission is 5 dollars (Free for ESA faculty, staff, and students).
We hope to see you there!
The show has no intermission and will be done by 7:25